Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hair removal


I can admit it publicly. I have a hair problem.  I have some hair growing in the wrong places.  It makes me self conscious.  I don't want to get into the details but it's honestly a daily struggle for me to get rid of the hair that I find humiliating.  I wax, shave, epilate, trim and have tried electrolysis & lazer hair.   The last two I quit doing early because of the costs. You name it I have done it.  I came across this deal finder promotion valid only today in Montreal for 6 lazer hair treatments for 89 bucks I jumped on it.  I bought two for good measure.  This spa is pretty close to my new job.  I think if it were near my sisters job in NYC I would have bought it too.  I also bought another group buy website deal that was too good to pass up today.  I will share that link soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment