Monday, July 12, 2010

Spending Spree

My home is not finished yet.  It feels like having a child makes everything take 3-4 times as long to complete.  Its really frustrating.

However my home is finally coming together after some wisely spent dollars.

I've been spending a lot of money lately on my decorations, the upgrades, the multi-purpose furniture we need in our small but functional space.  I think the expenses have been well spent.  My home is finally starting to feel organized and so much like home.

Its my theory that you shouldn't cheap out on everything.  In fact I am sort of wondering why it took until now to buy things like nice blinds and paint.  I've cheaped out on everything until now, to the point that I have a little money to finally get some reasonable curtains and furniture.

I definitely spending more money than I am earning for perhaps the first time in my life.  It kinda hurts but its sort of invigorating too to spend the money that I saved up to make my home a home.   I thoroughly believe that you should totally spend some money on things you value you just save money on things that aren't that important to you.


Where do you spend your money?

No comments:

Post a Comment