Monday, June 28, 2010

Gym Membership

I would like to join a gym.  I am just not sure at the moment that I have enough time to work out.  I should probably find the time.  It would be healthier.  Instead I work out by walking 10,000 steps everyday and playing on the floor with my daughter.  Its not ideal but with my family it is all that I have time for at the moment.

If I got serious about finding a gym these would be my tips to getting a membership, if you want a deal.

Firstly, I would look through the news papers and see what deals are presently being advertised.


Secondly I would call or visit the gyms that I was considering and ask if they were running any specials for memberships.


Thirdly I would look at the local YMCA and see if the prices are competitive.


Lastly I would evaluate the prices, the services offered, and the distance from my home or work in order to find the best deal. 


Do you belong to a gym and do you actually use the service?

No comments:

Post a Comment