Monday, December 7, 2009

Subscribing to Smart Money

Today I subscribed to Smart Money.  Amazon is offering a super special on this magazine today. Its 5 dollars for the year. When they offer 5 dollar magazine subscriptions it does not last long.

I am Canadian so I had planned to subscribe to another financial based magazine targeting the canadian market in Janurary for RRSP season.  I will probably still do so, but I am waiting for another ridiculously good price. I had to use a US address to start the subscription and then I will eventually do a change of address to my canadian address.  Any one out there looking to subscribe to magazines today is probably the day.  They also have red book, cosmo, seventeen and a whole lot of other magazines on sale.  Its a great christmas present for magazine fans. 

Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment